Did you ever take a look at your garage and feel something’s really missing?
Do you want to add something as decor? Do you want something which can work as a symbol to “wow” people as well as you can have some fun time with it?
Why don’t you try a portable basketball hoop! You can set a portable basketball hoop in front of the garage or in the backyard very easily.
This will not only add beauty to your place but also you’ll be able to have a fun time with your friends and family.
After waking up in the morning, you can grab your basketball, call your son and have some amazing time together.
If you’re sitting on your computer all day long and you think you need to move your muscles a bit, you can always play basketball if you have a basketball hoop set in your place.
You might have made your mind to buy a portable basketball hoop already, but you may not be sure where you can find one. Well, you’re in the right place.
Today, I’ll introduce you to some really good basketball hoops. Go through this article to find out the best portable basketball hoop for your place.
Why Should You Use A Portable Basketball Hoop?
Normal basketball hoops are fixed to one place, so you won’t be able to move the whole system anywhere else. But we want our lives to be easier and more comfortable.
As the name says it, ‘Portable basketball hoop can be carried anywhere anytime you want. It’s easy to assemble, easy to carry and easy to shift.
If you’re still a school or college guy and you need to travel a lot, you can take the portable basketball hoop with you.
You wouldn’t be able to do the same with the normal basketball hoops, would you?
You’re going on a vacation with your friends or family, plus you are a basketball guy.
Unfortunately, the place doesn’t have a basketball system and the one you have in your home is portable.
Carry your game with you with the help of the best portable basketball hoop.
Portable basketball hoops can be easy to carry and set up, but it’s hard to choose the right basketball hoop for you.
Here are some reviews from the hit list that can help you find the best portable basketball hoop.
Best Portable Basketball Hoop Reviews
1. Lifetime 1269 Pro Court
Getting the basketball hoop with the perfect backboard is important. The stronger the backboard, the longer the basketball hoop will survive.
Often during playing basketball and hitting a score, the backboards get slammed and damaged.
Try the Lifetime 1269 Pro court. It has 44” Shatterproof Fusion backboard which is made up of Polyethylene material that ensures superior strength and durability.
If your portable basketball hoop is not good enough, it will give you a very hard time on rainy days or stormy nights.
The Lifetime 1269 Pro Court has a 3-piece steel pole that is resistant to all weather. Rain, storm, sand storm, you name it, nothing will harm the Lifetime 1269 Pro Court basketball hoop.
The Lifetime 1269 Pro Court comes with a very classic rim that has a high-quality nylon net. The net is friendly to all kinds of weather so it won’t be a problem if it rains cats and dogs.
The rims, on the other hand, have wielded steel net hooks that has a rust resistance feature. These features ensure good longevity of the product.
I know how it feels when you suddenly see that the graphics of the new product you bought, fades away within a few months.
You won’t have this problem with the Lifetime 1269 Pro Court as it comes with Polycarbonate fade resistant feature.
When it’s about the base, you should always have to take into account, if it has enough space to gulp in an immense amount of water or sand.
The Lifetime 1269 Pro Court has the capacity to hold 27 gallons of water. So, you won’t have any problem regarding its stability.
- The 44” Shatterproof Fusion backboard makes the Lifetime 1269 Pro Court makes sure the basketball hoop survives for a long run.
- The poles are resistant to all weather, it won’t actually be a problem during bad weather conditions.
- The rims are made with welded steel net hooks that are resistant to rusts. On the other hand, the net it offers is made with high-quality nylon.
- The graphics of the Lifetime 1269 Pro Court has Polycarbonate anti-fade feature that protects the color of the product from fading away.
- The base can hold up to 27 gallon of water which gives it more advantage in maintaining its stability.
2. Step 2 Shootin’ Hoops Pro
If you want your growing kids to have an amazing basketball experience, then you can try the new Step 2 Shootin’ Hoops Pro.
The kids will love it, your family will love it and most importantly, you’ll love it. Specially made for toddlers and preschoolers, the basketball hoop is designed in such a way that even adults can use it for fun.
You can adjust the height from 48 to 72 inches, giving both you and your kids the opportunity to have an amazing basketball experience.
Similarly, as its height can be adjusted, you won’t have to buy a new basketball hoop if you see your kids getting taller. It’s almost like the product will grow along with your kids.
The Step 2 Shootin’ Hoops Pro has a large backboard that won’t disappoint you at all. Rather, it will stay with you and your kids for a long time.
The backboard is pretty strong, so the next time your kids slam it, you won’t have to scream out loud as it won’t break.
The Step 2 Shootin’ Hoops pro comes with a break-away rim with a high-quality woven net.
If you’re scared of rusts, you’ll be happy to know that the rims are rust proof, and this ensures its long durability.
Worried that your kids will hang by holding the rim and end up breaking it?
Well, you don’t have to bat an eye as the rim is solidly built in such a way so that it won’t break even the kids try to hang their body by holding it.
The woven net is resistant to all-weather, so it’s very unlikely to get damaged unless you tear them apart with a huge amount of force.
Furthermore, the hoop offers a regular sized ball that fits the net perfectly. Though the whole set is made in the USA, the ball and the net are imported directly from China.
- To make sure the kids can use it even they gain more height, the product has a 48 to 72 inches height adjustment feature.
- The large backboard is strong enough to withstand any kind of slam and sudden hit.
- It has a break-away rim that is resistant to rust and all type of weather.
- It has a high-quality woven net imported from China. It’s resistant to all type of weather and won’t tear apart easily.
- The set comes with a regular sized ball imported from China. It maintains a very good quality that will last for years.
3. Lifetime 1221 Pro Court Portable Basketball Hoop
Right now, it is one of the most famous portable basketball hoops that are running hot in the market. You’ll feel its premium dominance once you take a look at this product.
You’ll not only be able to have an amazing basketball experience with it but also your place will have a premium vibe as it adds advantage to your decor.
The Lifetime 1221 Pro Court has 44 inches unbreakable and solidly built backboard. It can withstand any sudden hit or strong slam.
Around the edges, on the top and the bottom, the backboard has a blame frame with an interior of a red horizontal line.
As for the decoration is concerned, the manufacturers have used high-quality screen printing on it. The hoop is perfect for your driveway or backyard decor.
The steel pole the Lifetime 1221 Pro Court holds, has a powder coated body that makes it resistant to bad weathers, rust and any type of harsh element.
You can easily guess by this feature that the product will be quite durable and get along with you for a long walk.
It has a 2.75-inch diameter and is made from 3 pieces. You can adjust the telescope to your desired height from 7.5 to 10 feet.
As for the rim is concerned, it will come in a bright red color. The 18 inches rim is made with solid steel and teams up with ½ solid steel braces.
Hold on right there, don’t get yourself too stressed out as I’ve said, ‘solid steel’. Even though the rim is made with steel, it has anti-rust feature.
Besides, it is resistant to all type of bad weather like a storm, rain, dust, etc. It also has a heavy-duty, all-weather net with a 5-year warranty.
Want better stability? Get your hands on the Lifetime 1221 Pro Court Portable Basketball hoop.
The base it has can hold up to 27 gallons of water. And you probably know, the more the water it holds, the more stable it will become.
Customers have said they have been using the Lifetime 1221 Pro Court Portable Basketball hoop for years and they haven’t got any leak in the bases yet.
Got no water? You can use sand to fill the base, but we recommend you water if it’s available.
- The looks are very premium, and you’ll be able to use it as a part of your backyard or driveway decor.
- The backboard is solidly and strongly built in such a way that it is quite unbreakable.
- The steel pole it has is coated with powder and resistant to bad weather, rust, and harsh elements.
- The 18 inches solid steel rim is resistant to rust and bad weather as well, giving you long time longevity. Plus, it has a 5-year warranty.
- The base can hold up to 27 gallons of water that makes the basketball hoop to gain much more stability.
4. The Spalding Pro Slam Basketball Hoop
If you’re looking for a stylish basketball hoop that will cover you from days to years, you can try the Spalding Pro Slam basketball hoop.
You probably don’t have to get introduced to the famous Spalding brand. It is, until now, the largest basketball equipment supplier in the world.
Furthermore, Spalding is also the official sponsor of the NBA, so you won’t question the brand loyalty of Spalding, right?
It has an acrylic see-through backboard that measures 54 inches which is gonna be big enough for you, especially, if you are a recreational basketball player.
The backboard is solid and it’s built with heavy-duty material to withstand any slam or hit. Around the backboard, you’ll find a 1-inch steel frame that has teamed up with an attractive aluminum at the edges.
The Spalding Pro Slam basketball hoop comes with a stunning poll that consists of three parts.
This anti-rust and all-weather pole has forward-bent support and extends the backboard in front of the base.
This feature will come in handy for your under the hoop plays and layups. In addition, the height adjustment comes in between 7.5 feet to 10 feet in 6 Inch increments.
Unlike its competitors, the Spalding Pro Slam basketball hoop has a base that can hold up to 34 gallons of water. If you don’t have enough water, you can also use sand as a substitute.
Want to get the best portable basketball hoop that can ensure 100% stability? Grab the Spalding Pro Slam basketball hoop as fast as you can.
- Comes with a very stylish look that will work as decor to your place.
- The backboard is made with solid heavy duty material. It’s strong enough to withstand any force.
- The pole comes with anti-rust and all-weather features.
- The height adjustment comes in between 7.5 feet to 10 feet.
- The base can hold up to 34 gallons of water that ensure perfect stability.
5. Movement God Youth Portable Basketball Hoop
Specially designed for youths, this basketball hoop has got 3 extraordinary shades that will definitely impress you.
The amazing design and astounding structure will make you think that it obviously is a prime. When you’re not having fun, show your friends that you have a nice basketball hoop and wow them with its elegant look.
With 28 inches solid backboard, the Movement God Youth portable basketball hoop arrives with a very brawny aura.
The moment the backboard hits the ball back after you hit the backboard, you’ll know that you’ll never have to worry if it’s going to break.
When you take a look at the color combination of the rim and the net, you’ll truly know that it has a dominant design, unlike its competitors.
I personally like how the black colored solid steel rim has teamed up with the net that holds three shades altogether: white, red and blue.
The rims are made with 0.5 steel but it is resistant to rust. The net is made of high-quality nylon and is friendly to all types of weather.
This high-quality rim doesn’t only look good but also is quite strong. Sometimes, due to rough playing by kids, the rims get damaged. But this time, it’s definitely going to turn the tables.
Movement God Youth portable basketball hoop comes with a PE base that can hold up to 55 lbs of water or you can put 66 lbs of sand.
You won’t face any problem regarding the stability as the basketball hoop stands firm to its position like an obedient soldier.
The poles the Movement God youth portable basketball hoop offers come in a slender shape with an elegant metal look.
The pole is completely rust resistant and friendly to bad weather. Adjust your desired measurement with the telescoping height from 5.6 to 7 feet.
Even today, there are a lot of brands that do not offer warranties. Why? They’ve taken their position in the boom in terms of brand loyalty.
So they don’t actually think customers need it. Despite being a renowned brand, Movement God Youth portable basketball won’t disappoint you in this case.
Though you’re not going to need any type of fixing, just in case you do, Movement God Youth portable basketball hoop has a 90 days warranty offer.
- Comes with astounding designs which make it one of a kind.
- Has 28 inches solid backboard that can withstand any rough amount of force.
- The rim is made with solid steel but at the same time, it is resistant to rust. The net is made with nylon which can withstand any bad weather. The poles also have the all-weather and anti-rust feature.
- The PE base can hold up to 55 lbs of water or you can put 66 lbs of sands. This ensures the strong stability of the product.
- It has a 90 days warranty, just in case you need anything to fix within these days, you can call your nearest dealer.
6. Lifetime Youth Basketball Hoop
Keeping in mind how teenagers play it rough, the Lifetime Youth Basketball hoop arrives with a strong, solidly built 32 inches backboard that can counter a strong slam.
You’ll see 15 inches folding rim that is made of 0.5-inch steel combined with an anti-rust feature.
The combination of the strong backboard and anti-rust feature of the folding rim will keep the product alive for years.
You can easily set your pole to your desired height as the telescoping height measurement comes in between 5.5 to 7.5 feet.
No need to worry about rust getting on the pole because it has anti-rust and all-weather feature.
With the dimension of 31.6-inch x 23-inch x 6.1 inches, the base comes with rust and weather resistant features, unlike many basketball hoops.
The base can easily gulp in up to 10 gallons of water and provides firm stability and portability.
Lifetime youth comes with a 5-year manufacturer warranty. So, if you feel that you don’t like it, or you need some fixing, try to contact your dealer. It won’t cost you a penny.
- Has a 32 inches strong and solid backboard that ensures durability.
- The 15 inches folding rim will stay rust-free.
- The pole can be set in between 5.5 to 7.5 feet, so you can choose your desired height. Furthermore, the pole has anti-rust and all-weather features.
- The base can hold up to 10 gallons of water that ensure firm stability and portability. Besides, it also has anti-rust and all weather features.
- Lifetime Youth basketball hoop offers a 5-year warranty as well. If you need to fix anything, then contact your nearest dealer.
7. Silverback NXT Portable Height-Adjustable Basketball Hoop
This is probably one of the strongest basketball hoops in the market. The Stabili-Frame technology makes the Silverback NXT portable basketball hoop super durable.
Between the main pole and the base of the unit, the manufacturers used steel on steel connections.
Unlike any of its competitors, the Silverback NXT portable height has a unique set of the backboard.
The Infinity Edge backboard is not only strong but also it has a folding option. You can fold the backboard backward to increase the rigidity.
Want to change the position of your basketball hoop? Most basketball hoops don’t have wheels.
Silverback NXT portable basketball hoop has ErgoMove wheelbarrow design so that you can easily lift it and put it to somewhere else.
The pole is solid steel that comes with an amazing metallic design. It is resistant to rust and friendly to all-weather.
The standard BB rim is resistant to rust, and the bad weathers won’t be able to harm it at all.
The base, on the other hand, is made with hard plastic with a still frame underneath. It can take in 25 gallons of water, so if you want perfect stability, this product is definitely for you.
- The Stabili-Frame technology makes the Silverback NXT portable basketball hoop super durable,
- The Infinity Edge backboard is very strong and you can fold it backward. This will increase rigidity while you play.
- You can move the basketball hoop anywhere easily by using its ErgoMove wheels.
- The poles and the rim are made up of solid steel. On the other hand, they’re resistant to rust and bad weather effects.
- The base comes with hard plastic that makes it resistant to rust. It can also gulp in 25 gallons of water for perfect stability.
8. Spalding NBA ‘The Beast’ Portable Basketball Hoop
Want to have the true NBA experience like a pro? Try the Spalding NBA ‘The beast’ portable basketball hoop.
As the name says it, it is actually a complete beast when it comes to features it offers. Rule the basketball game with the 60 inches solid, strong backboard that is made with ¼ inches tempered glass.
The backboard is the best for your lockdown single hand layups.
The Pro Image breakaway basketball rim comes with a protective anti-rust spring cover and an all-weather basketball net.
The rim is made with high-quality heavy duty material giving you the opportunity to perform the fiercest dunks you have, while it protects the backboard from excessive vibration.
The hoop has a two-piece, 5 inches squared angled pole that comes with a screw in water level gauge base cap and anti-rust feature.
You can easily take control of the pole and adjust the height in between 7.5 to 10 feet.
The dual capacity base can hold more than 50 gallons of water. You can also place bags of sand instead of water if you want.
Take the advantage of the base as it will give you the stability you actually need for your game.
Move the hoop around your home very easily with the pre-play movement feature that the basketball hoop offers.
You’ll also get a ‘rebounder during play’ feature that will allow you to focus in on getting the shots up, rather than chasing rebounds.
- The basketball hoop comes with 60 inches solid backboard with ¼ inches tempered glass, allowing you to lock down single hand layups easily.
- The Pro Image breakaway basketball rim is solidly built and resistant to rust. It can take the pressure of the fiercest dunks you can perform.
- The anti-rust and durable pole can be adjusted from 7.5 feet to 10 feet.
- The dual capacity base can hold more than 50 gallons of water which gives you the perfect stability you need.
- The pre-play movement feature allows you to move the hoop around your home very easily. On the other hand, the ‘rebounder during play’ feature allows you to focus in on getting the shots up, rather than chasing rebounds.
9. Lifetime 1531 Portable Basketball Hoop
If you still have your trust on the Lifetime brand, you might want to take a look at the Lifetime 1531 portable basketball hoop.
The amazing shatterproof Fusion backboard comes in 48 inches and it’s super wide. It’s strong and survives rough amounts of hits and slams.
Lifetime now teams up with Makrolon polycarbonate to offer customers an unbreakable surface and combines with the strength of acrylic.
You’ll be able to position the hoop with the help of its rolling base very easily in places wherever you like. It comes with anti-rust and all-weather feature.
The dual-capacity base can hold up to 31 gallons of water that ensure good stability and portability.
The anti-rust and all-weather pole make sure that the Lifetime 1531 portable basketball hoop can be with you for years.
The rust-resistant finish makes sure you can use the hoop indoor and outdoor. The solid steel rims are resistant to rust that teamed up with an all-weather high-quality nylon net. You’ll feel that performing amazing dunks was never too much fun.
If you face any issues, feel free to contact your nearest dealer as he will fix things for you without you spending a penny.
The Lifetime 1531 basketball hoop comes with a 5 years warranty.
- The combination of Makrolon Polycarbonate makes the backboard stronger than its competitors. This ensures increased durability of the product.
- The dual capacity base can hold up to 31 gallons of water that ensure perfect stability and portability you need.
- The anti-rust finish of the pole lets you use the hoop indoor and outdoor and ensures it survives long enough.
- The rims come with the anti-rust feature. Teaming up with high-quality nylon net. This lets you perform the roughest dunks without harming the product.
- Lifetime 1531 basketball hoop comes with a 5-year warranty just in case you need any fixing.
10. Spalding NBA Hybrid Portable Basketball Hoop
If you want to have an NBA experience, right at your place, you should try the Spalding NBA Hybrid portable basketball hoop.
When you’ll take a look at the hoop as a whole, you’ll realize it’s nothing like others.
The team-up of steel frame accompanied by Aluminium Trim with the 60”x34” Acrylic backboard just makes the backboard stronger, more durable than its competitors. Like rough dunks? Try this new beast.
The new Hybrid Base can gulp in up to 19 gallons of water and 200 lbs of sand. For easy storage access, you’ll be provided a removable lid.
The combination of water and sand will take stability, sturdiness, and portability into a whole new level. Plus, you can move your game with you with the help of the wheels it provides.
Are you a rough dunk performer? Take your dunks into a whole new level with the Spalding Breakaway Rim.
The anti-rust rim comes with heavy-duty material that lets it take all the pressure due to aggressive dunks.
The three-piece 3.5-inch steel pole adds up more advantage to the basketball hoop. You won’t have any issue regarding rust because of its anti-rust feature.
You can keep the hoop indoor as well as outdoor as it comes with an all-weather feature.
Furthermore, the height range from 7.5 to 10 feet makes sure you dunk like a pro.
- The 60”x34” Acrylic backboard teams up with Aluminium Trim and steel frame that makes it stronger and durable and allows bank shots and fast rebounds.
- A whole new stability experience with the combination of sand and water in the base. The base can hold up to 19 gallons of water and 200 lbs of sand.
- You can move the basketball hoop very easily, anywhere you want with the help of its wheels.
- The anti-rust breakaway rims come in a stronger version that can take all your powerful dunks.
- The 3.5-inch rust-proof steel pole makes the product much more durable.
How to Assemble Portable Basketball Hoop?
So you’ve bought the best basketball hoop for you and your family. However, you’re still wondering how to assemble it.
All of these basketball hoops are quite easy to assemble. You’ll be done within an hour max if you focus on your work.
Don’t stress yourself and take a look at the user manual, you’ll know what to do. However, just in case you lost your user manual or you’re not provided one (which most unlikely to happen), I’m here to enlighten you so that you can fix your problem.
When assembling a portable basketball hoop, you need to focus mainly on three pieces: The backboard, the pole and the portable base.
Firstly, you need to start with the pole. If your pole comes with two parts, then you have to place the top pole into the middle pole and make sure the two poles are aligned.
Place the screws in the holes and tighten them up. You can use safety plugs over the screws to prevent water and debris from touching them.
Try to hit the poles with something hard to make sure if the pole stands firm on one place or not. If you see things going positive, move on to the next part.
Secondly, attach the pole into the base panel. Dip the flat end of the pole into the base panel. You will find the holes of screws on the base. Tighten the screws so that the pole stands firm on the base.
Thirdly, fix the ends of the backboard with the topmost end of the pole. Attach a goal basket in between the poles to play your game. Screw the backboard up and make sure it doesn’t fall off.
Lastly, attach the rims and the nylon net with the backboard and plays four or more screws through the rim, the back plate, and the backboard.
Now turn the screws clockwise. Your basketball hoop is set and you can turn your game on.
How Portable Hoop Saves Money on Installation?
As I told you earlier that installing a portable hoop is an easy-peasy game. You can simply read the user manual and assemble or install the portable hoop all by yourself.
It won’t take less than an hour if your family or friends help you up in this case. If you’re having a hard time to understand how to install it, you can simply watch a YouTube video and you’ll be good to go.
This will not only make you proud that you’ve done your work all alone but also save your money. You won’t need to hire any maintenance guy to have your job done.
Portable Hoop Maintenance Guide for Newbies
Buying a basketball hoop is easy but if it doesn’t have high-quality features, you’ll have a hard time maintaining the basketball hoop.
Ended up buying a low-quality basketball hoop because you never had an experience? Are you having a problem maintaining it? Here’s what you can do to keep your basketball hoop safe.
The basketball rim usually does not last very long if you use it aggressively. During rough weather condition do not expose your basketball hoop outside your house.
Sometimes during windy storms, you can simply put the ring down instead of taking down the whole basketball hoop, especially if the hoop is resistant to the storm.
Cover your basketball hoop during cold and wet seasons to avoid rusting if you want to keep it outside. If you have an in-ground basketball hoop you can remove it from the ground and move them inside your house.
You may need a bolt-down anchor kit or a ground sleeve to remove it from the ground. Remember, if you limit the exposure of basketball hoop to harsh weather conditions, it will definitely prolong its life.
You may have to lubricate some moveable parts or dry some critical parts after rainfall or you may have to re-tighten some of the hardware to check if everything is on the right place.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Portable Basketball Hoop
So you have set your mind to buy a basketball hoop for you. However, if you are into this for the first time, you may end up buying a low-end hoop.
To make sure, you buy the best-quality basketball hoop, you need to focus on a few things. If these come with good qualities, you’ll win buying the product.
Firstly, the most important thing you should look for if you are provided a strong, solid backboard.
Backboards are one of the most important parts of a basketball hoop. The stronger the backboard, the more the hoop will survive all those aggressive dunks, hits and slams.
You will find three types of backboards in the market.
Tempered Glass Backboard: If you are a pro-level basketball player you should definitely go for tempered glass backboards. You’ll find the similar bounce and spin that you find in gyms.
Acrylic Backboard: If you are looking for a glass-look backboard at a lower price, then you should go for the acrylic backboard. They usually come with a lightweight, so there’s no need for extra support.
Polycarbonate Backboard: These are the highly durable backboards in the market. You’ll find similar bounds as acrylic. Polycarbonate backboards can withstand harsh elements.
Secondly, you should check if you’re provided with good rims. The standard diameter for a rim in a basketball hoop is usually 18”.
You’ll find a breakaway spring-loaded rim in most of the modern basketball hoops. If you go for a low price basketball hoop, you’ll find the springs are exposed as you’ll be able to see them.
On the other hand, if you go for a bit higher price, you’ll see the springs are enclosed, helping the rim getting in touch with elements.
You should look for a good quality pole when you’re going to buy a basketball hoop. Go for a square pole as they don’t shake or vibrate that much.
You can go for poles made of multiple pieces, however, they’re not designed for dunking. Square poles can provide good support for dunk performers and heavier backboards.
Lastly, check if the base can hold up an immense amount of water or not. The more the water or sand it can hold, the more stable your basketball hoop will be.
Frequently Asked Questions about Portable Basketball Hoop
1. How would I get the sand out of the base?
Ans. Simply put bags of sands as this process is much easier. In this way, you can store sand in the bags for days.
2. Are these all suitable for teens and adults?
Ans. Yes, though some of these hoops are specially designed for teenagers, even adults can play basketball as they come in adjustable height measurements.
3. Can I get a basketball with these hoops?
Ans. Some of the brands do offer basketballs, while most of them don’t.
4. Can I store one of these hoops in the garage?
Ans. Yes, most of these hoops can be stored in garages. Plus, you can decrease the heights and take it inside.
5. Is the Makrolon Polycarbonate clear like glass, or is it solid?
Ans. It is clear like glass as shown in the sample picture.
6. What if the height adjusters get jammed like most portable hoops?
Ans. Customers have been using the hoops for years and they never complained about it. However, if you do face problems, feel free to contact your dealer.
7. I find it hard for me to assemble it, I’m old and weak.
Ans. If you order it from Amazon, you can have their service for the assembly.
8. My kids hang on the rim, is it going to be a problem?
Ans. The rims are built in such a way that it can take the pressures from kids when they usually hang on the rims. However, I don’t recommend such acts.
Getting the best portable basketball hoop will be quite easy for you now.
However, this article will come handy if you can choose the right one from our selections that suits you best.
Do not waste your money, look at the factors carefully I talked about in the buying guide section and look for them before you make the purchase.
If you can do so, you’ll be good to go and get the best portable basketball hoop.